Esther's baby is born~ and its a GIRL~!! isnt she lovely, cute and all that... hee.. she is 2.26kg.. really really small.... hee.. its a day to be marked... n_n
OMG! Firstly, the infant is so adorable! Secondly, I am still going to complain about your tai tai life until... you find a JOB! Argghh... I hate you and your tai tai life la. :(
sweetie this is the baby gal tat was suppose to be born on ur bday.. but she cant wait to see the world.. so she is 1 mth earlier... heez... dun hate me leh... cuz u love me de right... *muackz* heez
3 comments:
OMG! Firstly, the infant is so adorable! Secondly, I am still going to complain about your tai tai life until... you find a JOB! Argghh... I hate you and your tai tai life la. :(
Too bad that isn't the small nutzz~ *grinz*
sweetie this is the baby gal tat was suppose to be born on ur bday.. but she cant wait to see the world.. so she is 1 mth earlier... heez... dun hate me leh... cuz u love me de right... *muackz* heez
HUH! Supposed to be born on the same day as me? So qiao. Aiyo... Think the baby gurl dun wanna copy me ba. I love you of course... Hee~ Hugz
Post a Comment